Saturday, March 28, 2015

3-16-2015

The next few month were very stressful. I finally told all of our friends. It was so hard to think I would never see them again. I cried so much at night. My heart was so often in my stomach. I did not even want to think what my mom was feeling. The hurt of leaving our home and leaving everything behind. My dad was so excited I don't think he even realized how hard it was for us.
I had to get all the immunizations the U.S. had told us we had to have. I was always sick as a little girl so I had no immunizations. The doctor said he was worried when I would get them now, that he had no idea how I was going to react. Without them we could not go,  so my wonderful Doctor gave me the once I had to have. I still remember the doctor had to use a small knife to cut my skin and pour a liquid in it. It hurt so bad. I finally had it done and I thought this was it. But I started getting very sick. My fever was going higher and higher. My mom was getting scared. The doctor told her what to do to get the fever down. But it would not go down.My Mom made compresses with Vinegar and sat at my site the whole time. I remember hallucinating and being in a world of my own. It was not a nice place to be. It took a while for me to get through this. But I did and life went on. I still have the scar to proof it. My parents had to sell the car and friends of theirs were going to sell all the furniture. I was able to take some toys and all my clothes. My mom took her sewing basket. It meant the world to her.  
I cant believe it but it still exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment