Thursday, November 26, 2015

11-12-2015

The Boat was going further and further away from the Port. An awful feeling like a big knot was building in my stomach. We slowly step by step went back to the cabin. It was a long night, thinking and wondering.

Early in the Morning we went to get Breakfast. It was a huge room with tables everywhere. White tablecloth and very nice dishes. We had 3 waiters. Wow how cool is this? One I liked especially. He looked like he should go and shave, but I think he only looked like it. We always called him the unshaven one. The food was so marvelous. Fruits were everywhere. I loved it. We could choose what we wanted. I felt like a little princess. The Menus were great.






This is the first Menu we received at the first Dinner on board.

This boat was like a little City. A movie theater, a place to pray, shops to buy things, a Day Care for all ages of kids and many, many games you could play on board. There were chairs and tables to sit outside and lounge chairs. We met really wonderful people on board. Lots of kids played together and we all became friends. My parents always had people they were talking to. There was an older couple. She was tall and very pretty and her husband was short and not very handsome.
An odd couple .I will never, ever forget them. I would write to them for many years to come until they died. They were always laughing and holding hands. You could see they loved each other. The couple's name was Katsch


No comments:

Post a Comment